The Rogue is a melee class, specializing on Agility.
The Rogue is very good against single targets (5.0), bad against multiple ones (0.0) and his survivability is medium. (3.0).
Reasonable choices of weapons are dual wielded daggers, while dagger and shield are a situational choice.
Rogues have the following specialization : Assassin, Thief, Duelist.
- Cheap Shot
- Hits a single target with a Cheap Shot, stunning them for 0.5 seconds per point, the cooldown is 15 seconds.
- Viciously attack an unsuspecting enemy. Does 10% agility damage per point to targets the rogue engages.
- Stuns a single enemy until it is attacked. Cooldown is 60 - 4 per point.
- Stabs a weakened enemy below 50% health, dealing 8% agility damage per point, the cooldown is 8 seconds.
- Coats your weapons in a vile poison. Does 0.2% of targets max health (max 200) damage per point every 1 second.
- Mug an enemy, stealing gold and doing 6% agility damage per point, the cooldown is 14 seconds.
- Each kill provides new lessons. Experience gained from killing enemies is increased by 2% per point.
- Evade the next incoming attack, cooldown is 42 - 3 seconds per point.
- The rogue learns how to draw less attetion, reducing chance to draw additional enemies. ( No numbers given.)
- Vanish from combat in a puff of smoke and rest instead of dieing, cooldown is 270 - 21 seconds per point.
- Agile Strikes
- The rogue is able to adjust blade postion quicker. 0.5% agility damage per point is added to each attack.
- Dual Wield
- Points in this talent alow rogue to use stats granted by shivs. 10 points needed for full effect.
- Adrenaline Rush
- Increases attack speed by 5% per point for 10 seconds, the cooldown is 30 seconds.
- Critical Strike
- The rogue gains skill at striking vulnerabilities. Each attack has a 1% chance per point to do 50% more damage.
- Sinister Strike
- Fueled by dark thoughts, the rogue performs extra strikes that deal 2.5% of agility damage per point, the cooldown is 5 seconds.